Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Things that have changed since I became a mommy.

-I takes 4 times as long to get out of the house in the morning with princess Lily.

-I have not slept a solid 5 hours since Lily was born, and even if she sleeps through the night I still wake up wondering if she is okay.

-I celebrate Lily pooping (during constipation periods of course)

-I don't flush the toilet in the middle of the night in fear of waking her up

-I can relate to my mom in a completely different and special way.

-Time flies by super fast

-I have completely quit procrastinating my workouts, when I can get them in I cherish them.  Extra time is too precious to procrastinate anymore.

-When Lily smiles my mood can swing from completely crappy to happy in a second.

-I have become an excellent planner- no more flying by the seat of my pants!

-I have discovered a love that I never knew before

- I have never done this much laundry in my life, and I know that it will only get worse!

1 comment:

  1. I can TOTALLY relate to so many of these!! It's amazing how much does change the second you become a mom and I'm sure even more will continue to change as my little guy gets older! I swear.. the laundry... holy cow! haha

    ReplyDelete