Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I love catching up with friends!

I love how at 7 months she knows how to smile and pose for the camera, she is a piece of work!
We had a great day, I worked most of the morning on the computer then we met up with Tosha for a run in Buckhead.  It is so nice to run with a friend and catch up on each other's lives while getting the benefits of a great run.  Plus Lily had a great nap in her stroller, the more bumps the better! 

After the run we came home and got cleaned up and met up with Karen and Makayla.  Karen is the awesome friend who gave me all of her baby stuff, I think we had our entire garage filled with Makayla's hand me downs.  This was a life saver! 

We owed them a visit and it was great catching up with this friend too!  Here is Makayla with Lily, she took care of Lily so well! 

This was a day where I can say my "cup was filled up" with great quality time with friends, we need to do this more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment