Thursday, February 24, 2011

Better training week!

So far I have not had anything out of the ordinary happen, now I just ruined it I am sure!

Monday- Ran 40 minutes of intervals 1 min. @ 6mph, 6.5 mph and 7mph and then jog 2 min. at 5.5mph repeat till 40 minutes then 45 minutes of Kettlebells with the kettlebell king of Life Time Matt Litchman.  Burned 700 cals!!!! wahooooooooo

Tuesday - Off - had an awesome lunch at Flying Biscuit with Tosha Bailey, the Buckhead Bootcamp trainer!  It was nice for her to meet Lily and catch up on each other lives. 

Wednesday - Ran easy 35 minutes and lifted total body all cable machines, I have been doing so much barbell work my body is getting used to it so cables were a nice change of pace.  Burned 400 calories!

Thursday- I'm headed to the pool now - minimum 1500 yards but aiming for 2000 yards, lets hope there is a free lane, I hate waiting for a swim lane!  The workout - 300 warm up, 300 pull with paddles, 5 100's descend on 2 minutes, 200 kick, 200 drill, 8 50's on minute and 300 cool down = 2k!

for the rest of the week - I need to get a ride in, teach Saturday Pilates, and 1 more run (probably with Lily boo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment