Thursday, December 2, 2010

Welcome!

There have been many changes going on in the Yarn household starting with the arrival of our Lily last July.  I went from working 60 hours + per week in the corporate fitness world as a Dietitian, Personal Trainer and Pilates Instructor while following a strict training plan for my first Half Ironman triathlon in Augusta, 2009.  Two weeks after Augusta I was pregnant with our daughter Lily!  Life went from 3 hour bike rides on Sunday mornings to morning sickness and slow walks on the treadmill.  We decided it would be best for our family if I moved out of full time corporate fitness world to working as a nutrition consultant from home.  I had a great connection with a all natural food company (www.servicefoods.com) and the transition to working from home was seamless. 

So, here I am...I have created this blog to keep you updated on the latest Lily milestones, (and so my mom (Nana) does not have to waste too much time attaching pictures in e-mails to all of her friends, now she can just refer them to this link).  I also want to share my latest fitness and nutrition research and tips with you, and my journey on getting back to pre-pregnancy shape.  Triathlon season 2011 here I come!

Enjoy, and please leave comments! 

In Health,
Dana

3 comments:

  1. Love what I see so far Dana! This will be a good way for your friends to catch up with you too. Glad things are going well and that you can now spend more time with your family! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, Dana. I'll keep myself updated here:-) perfect!

    ReplyDelete