Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tis the season! we are sick :-(

The tree is up and most of us are sick!  This is baby girl's first cold and mom hates it!  I have to give Lily's respiratory treatments every 4-6 hours to break up her chest cold.  Otis came home from he vet with a respiratory infection (don't worry it's not contagious to Lily) and now I have picked up my little one's bug too and to top it all off it's finals week for Ben.  Hopefully it will all go away before Lily's first Christmas!Keep us in your thoughts and feel free to drop any mommy advice to me in dealing with baby colds, besides "don't freak out" because I already did.  Keep building your immune system up!  Vitamin C...oranges, grapefruits, and your daily supplements... you all know what to do!

Have a healthy and happy holiday!


No comments:

Post a Comment