Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Holiday Party Video

Lily and I made it down to Florida on our first plane ride together, she was the center of attention on the plane and loved every minute of it. She loved it so much that she pooped during landing and left a nasty aroma in our section :-)  Ben is meeting us down here Thursday for Christmas in Florida.  Lily and I have been getting spoiled by Nana, good food, and lots of love and laughter.  It's this quality time with family that makes the holidays so special to me, not to mention I am also enjoying the beautiful weather.  Nana is a built in babysitter so I have been getting my workout on here in Daytona.  I ran the beach this morning, it was sunny and 65 degrees...could not ask for better running weather!  I am trying to break even burning calories and my mom's famous Christmas cookies!

ALSO...

Watch this video before the big holiday weekend coming up! 
http://eating-right.servicefoods.com/
Merry Christmas - enjoy your time with family and friends

No comments:

Post a Comment