Sunday, April 24, 2011

Lily's first Easter


One year ago I was sitting in church with my big pregnant belly thinking about bringing my soon to be daughter to church the next year for the Easter service and today that thought came true.  My parents came in to town for the entire week and I used and abused them with holding, feeding, changing, babysitting, etc.  They seemed to love every second of it but I know they were exhausted every night.  Lily is on the verge of crawling and she is so active, it has been so much fun seeing her change and grow into her own little personality.

This morning I dressed Lily up in a pretty purple flower dress and packed the diaper bag full of toys to keep her quiet in church.  I was so worried about her being one of those loud cranky babies but she fell asleep on Ben's chest after the first song.  She woke up just in time for the final prayer!  We were lucky! 

Easter has been a blessed day my Aunt came into town from Augusta to eat with my parents, Ben and I.  We are are full of good food.  Happy Easter everyone!

The Yarn gang minus three boys :-(

 Funny bunny!
 Funny bunny (doesn't he look so excited?)
 I love to listen to daddy's headphones!
 Bouncing off the walls!
 Nana is the best story teller
 Almost crawling - trying soooooooooooooo hard!
 Happy Easter!

 Mommy and Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment