Wednesday, August 3, 2011

She's cute and sweet and oh so fun our little monkey just turned 1!

Well my blogging has been in slacker mode, I was so good at it when I first created this site and then Lily started to get more active and I did not have my fingers available to type.  BUT, I will try to get back in the swing of things!  I figured posting pics of Lily's 1st birthday party down in Florida is a great start! 

The Yarn gang headed down to Florida for our last Summer vacation and we had a blast!  Thanks to Aunt Linda and Uncle Jeff, they opened up their house to the 6 of us, and let me tell you that takes guts!  A baby who wakes up early and 3 boys who eat like horses is a lot to take on!  Not to mention they hosted Lily's first birthday, not only did she have her first cake, but she had her first boat ride, afternoon at Shell Island, Gulf of Mexico swim and she actually could interact with her cousin Carter who is 7 months older. 

 She was not sure but once she put her hands on the cake it was all over!
 I wanted her to taste the mess too!  Look at her cousin Carter cheering her on!
 Big brothers rock!
 Cousin kiss!
 Buffalo Wild Wings and these 2 wild ones in their high chairs, Carter had french fries and chicken fingers and he kept sneaking Lily's organic apple puffs, lol.  Smart kid!
 Pool party!
 She loved it!(the attention too!)
 The crew!


 Stopped by Great Grandpa Snapp's place as soon as we got in town!
The Deak side (kind of) of the family, papa and grandma in the middle

No comments:

Post a Comment